Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Landaulets way too overpowered
I encountered a realtively strange thing:

After 1918 I decided to go into the premium league and build two landaulets. One a little cheaper and the other one as a super-high-class for the very rich. The problem is, that this decision made me the richest manufacturer by far, because these landaulets can be sold for 100.000$ each (manufacturing costs 1500$) and with numbers between 140-240 per month.

Thats a bit unrealistic, because these high-class cars are even selling higher numbers than my compacts or coupets.
It's a known bug effecting high-wealth vehicles (limos, landaulets, supercars, etc.) I'm hoping to get it fixed for 1.19.1
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Fixed this bug and made it where vehicle types with wealth indexes above 5 (Limos, Landaulets, Supercars, Luxury Cars.) do not gain in popularity dynamically.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski