Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King Cars - hard difficulty (with small tutorial steps at the start)
Thanks for your posts, guys! I was a bit scared nobody would read this thread but then again it's still very good for me for comparison for future playthroughs. Wink

I'm not going to edit the short post above as some information might be lost, so here we go. It was mostly created as I had to transfer to my other flat for the weekend and uploading the savegame was faster than getting the USB stick from my keys... I'm way too lazy.

1926-1927:

Most customers don't like to purchase old car models - of course. We therefor see a drop in sales.

To counter this we started development of new vehicle models over the last months except Compact Cars, Mini Cars, Landaulet and Limousine, as parts to develop for those are not done yet as the old ones didn't meet up with our expectations.

As our research/component skills have reached 7x% we cut down research expenses completely. The 0.4 increase due to developed parts should get us high enough for the future.

That's our first automatic gearbox, designed for the new landaulet and limousine. There was no cost limit and we put all our skills into designing it:
[Image: rko36phe.jpg]

There are also two different engine options. Not sure if both will made it or if we just go for the FE (fuel efficiency) variant. I guess as we have production capacity flooding the market with two trims could be a good idea.
Engine Fuel Efficiency:
[Image: ryvuwnuv.jpg]

Engine High Power (HP):
[Image: jjdo2k4n.jpg]

And that's the planned chassis. The numbers are taken from a prototype, mass production might start in about 4 months:
[Image: 2jdlqr7k.jpg]

Of course our new landaulets and limousines will be noticably more expansive to produce, we expect a per unit increase of about 75%. However, that's ok. If the manufacturing costs are about $4500 and the sell price is $15.000 (Limousine) or $17.500 (Landaulet) we aren't becoming poor but and our customers still get the best cars available for money.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Cars - hard difficulty (with small tutorial steps at the start) - by Curse - 01-22-2016, 09:42 AM