Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King Cars - hard difficulty (with small tutorial steps at the start)
(A cold and real life pulled me away from mass GearCity gaming, I'm sorry. I'll announce if this AAR is discontinued.)

1923-1924:

We gained 2x 100/100 factories from taking over competition, one in Indianapolis, one in Paris. As both cities are not this good for production and we already had one 100/100 factory under construction on each continent we sold them off as soon as our own factories were finished.

Right now King Airways makes about $30.000.000 profit per non-tax month.

To get a bit more pressure and market share we developed a trim for our sedan and the full size sedan. This has hurt our normal sales a bit but bottom line we're making more money from these two vehicle types. Right now it's not really possible to get the parts cheaper, therefor new development has slowed down a bit.

Next car we're going to replace is the MicroCar. The current design is by then 10 years old.

We're also losing grip on the fleet contracts. We're basically just winning those with a fixed amount of money as our competition offers crap for 1/4 of the price we must ask for just to cover the production costs. However, if the companies and governments wants to purchase bad quality - their choice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Cars - hard difficulty (with small tutorial steps at the start) - by Curse - 01-18-2016, 12:40 PM