Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King Cars - hard difficulty (with small tutorial steps at the start)
1909:

1909 started with something that could be seen as "gamey" or "cheesy".

The Landaulet 1909 is an exceptional car itself, having a specific rating of about 60 in 1908/1909 while being the most exclusive car in the whole game by definition.

I therefor increased price from $9000 in the Europe and North America district ("Core district") to $17.500. Compared to todays money this is about $500.000.
In the Pacific district we charge $19.750, in the South America district we charge $19.250 to compensate for transport.

However, we still are able to sell these things. In good numbers. 187x last month.
I'm absolutely sure I could charge way more for the car and still sale a good number, but I think that's a good way between cheesy and ok. In fact it's the by far most luxurious car in the world. I imagine it is purchased in good numbers by monarchs, presidents and industrial leaders as well as other rich people.

Compared to today's price I think it's also realistic. However, I'm open for discussion as this is basically about $2.000.000 per month "for free" and as soon as the Limousine 1909 will be added, I expect another million or so as the sale price for this thing will be $15.000 per unit in the Core district.

Next step in 1909 was to design a new uni base, again with even more options in the engine compartment as well as two different chassis, a big one and a sedan one.

Cash is gathered for the next 100/100 factory in the US, most likely be build in Saint Louis, as the transport distances in the USA and to South America are as short as possible while maintaining at least a 4.5 stars rating.

Before that we purchased our competitor, King. For now the marque will be put in the safe to be used some day later. All King products will be discontinued and sold off.
[Image: eenp9jgr.png]

I also ordered another increase of funds for the RnD department of King Cars:
[Image: al3dcyst.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Cars - hard difficulty (with small tutorial steps at the start) - by Curse - 01-12-2016, 07:50 PM