Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King Cars - hard difficulty (with small tutorial steps at the start)
1907:

I want to start 1907 with some screenshots that show the state of the company after the first several years.

All time market share:
[Image: ccbxkh8s.jpg]

Yearly profits (construction costs included, up to $1.2 Millions per month):
[Image: tmphxf5u.jpg]

Sales from last month (12/1906). I can't produce every model every month due to line restrictions and I like to have some in reserve in case of a shortage:
[Image: 39snriqz.jpg]

Model sales chart of 1906:
[Image: w8al5qmu.jpg]

To get more possible fleet contracts the development of a second trim of the Pickup was started, the High Power version:
[Image: zjuelhvs.jpg]

The engine we developed for this trim was also used in two facelifts, the Limousine:
[Image: e4qc9wiu.jpg]

And the Landaulet:
[Image: 4kxy7y4k.jpg]

Uni 2 Power Engine:
[Image: kofhmbv5.jpg]

While the facelift of the Phaeton got Uni parts we developed a while ago for the Compact Car and that are also used in the Coupe 2+2 and the Sedan Fleet:
[Image: 3xgao9p7.jpg]

Sales are still pretty low. Hopefully King Cars gets some of the fleet contracts as there are some huge ones that could fill our factories. Bid prices were also about 195% of unit cost what works well most of the time.

For this purpose we also developed two Ship Engines of which one will be actually kept:
[Image: lh3g898m.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Cars - hard difficulty (with small tutorial steps at the start) - by Curse - 01-10-2016, 11:22 PM