Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Contracts: Engine Production complex bug
Ref: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread...90#pid7390

Idea seems to be: Every engine that is being manufactured for contracts needs 1 factory production line. That sounds good and useful.

I have two contracts for my "Uni 4 HP" engine. I also think both engines have the same revision number, so there was no engine modification between those both contracts, as I do upgrade my parts as soon as they are designed nearly to their maximum.

Bug 1: I must assign two production lines. One for each contract. If I don't assign the two lines the assign-prompt pops up regularly (see screenshot#1) as well as there is no production.

Bug 2: If I don't assign a production line, the engine is not going to be produced for that contract, but the contract stays the same. Neither does the delivered engine count go up, but also the remaining breaches as well as the remaining time stay the same (see screenshot#2).

The savegame (4,87 MB zipped) is packed with 7zip as an attachement to this post:
One contract (Project Picture) is currently not assigned, the production line for this project as well as the second project for the same engine was and is at Cleveland factory.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   SK2.7z (Size: 4.88 MB / Downloads: 359)
If I am reading you correctly, Bug 1 is not a bug. As of 1.19, Every contract must have an assigned engine. Otherwise you will not be producing anything for that contract. Checking your save game, If San Fransisco Aeromoguls is not assigned, the Kipushi contract still produces revenues.

Bug 2: This has been fixed.

Also noticed a bug which you can't not remove the Kipushi contract from the assigned contract lists. I will work on that and fix it now.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(01-09-2016, 09:24 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Also noticed a bug which you can't not remove the Kipushi contract from the assigned contract lists. I will work on that and fix it now.

Fixed this bug as well.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Fastest and best bugfixing ever, thanks!

Sorry for #1, I got mislead in the other topic but you stated later it's a planned thing, not a current one. I'm just going for the big engine contracts until then, even just ordered a dedicated factory for them.