Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPEL
OPEL!

Phew, an hour or so's work, still missing some logo's from some time periods and some variations.

uses potentially copyrighted material taken from various websites, so donno if I can upload it.

Also some translate into the game pretty shoddily, the dds's are clear but some details are a bit small - so might have to de-detail the logo's...

[Image: opel_by_thorwedd-d9lmkye.png]

all fully mirrorable, sizeable and using the Hood Scoop category until I find out how to setup new ones...
Pretty cool!

Once we redo the logos, We're actually planning on allowing logos/marques you own in game to be automatically used like this. Good to see it works! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Would it be possible to have 'grab points' or something for decals? at the moment it is awfully finicky to move decal's around due to how hard it is to select them.
Not really, the key would be to make the transparent part of your texture slightly not transparent. Say 2% opacity. Then the entire decal square should be selectable.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Hmm, I just tried that - made one that was full opacity for the image.

I still cant select on the ~1/5th of the left or right sides of the decal - this is present when the width/height sliders are extended or retracted.
Odd, I'll make a ticket to look into it for 1.19.1. But it's not too high of a priority at this second since mod stuff isn't until 1.22.

Quick question though, do you have the same issues with headlights?
Yea, same problem - cant select until about 1/5th of the way into the center from either side - with standard decal headlights as with my custom grey square.
I have improved decal selectability in 1.19.1.