Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factory and Branch shut down memo
After WWI ends, I am still getting the memo stating that my factory and branches are shut down in 1922. I only have factories and branches in the US and Canada.
Could you upload the save game for me please.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Sure, see attached.

Attached Files
.zip   savegame.zip (Size: 6.57 MB / Downloads: 378)
This seems to have disappeared on me in the game I uploaded.
I wonder if closing the game and reopening made it go away?
Not sure, I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but it is ticketed for 1.19, so I will get to it shortly...

Most likely one of the cities has a late conflict date? I'll have to dig into the file.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Yup, I couldn't recreate the issue. And you deleted the memos so I couldn't see who or what it was generated from. If it pops back up again, be sure to upload the save with the memos Wink
Should note there are a few wars around this time in Romania, Hungry, Poland, and Soviet Union... Although I don't see you having anything based there.

The save game you sent did have you with factories in Europe however. I wonder if building factories during war would cause the memos to go off?