Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sliders with Fixed Points
Now, we currently have sliders for most things. These go from 0 to 100 and you can get things like 50.5.

What if, we had sliders but instead of them getting all these odd numbers they just had 10 or so fixed points for adjustment.

I think this would be less daunting for someone new - as you have less choice - as well as streamlining making stuff.

For adjustments, you could always adjust to your '48.5' in the summary tab.
I've fixed the buttons at the edge of the sliders in version 1.18.7. As such each button moves the slider 5% thus you have 20 fixed positions for adjustment. (I could move this up to 10% if more people chime in wanting it! I'm also considering moving both buttons to one side and making them up and down buttons instead of left right....) Smile

You can also now click anywhere on the slider and it'll slide to that point. Or slide the middle button. These won't be changed to a fixed value.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
5% sounds good to me Smile