Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demo Crashes - Does the Steam also?
(11-29-2015, 08:38 AM)Eric.B Wrote: I doubt she (Burdal) ever played Runescape. All the music in the game should be original work.

Her songs in the game are somehow pulling up nostalgic memories for me of Runescape, the styles are so similar.

Quote:That's really odd. Because 1.18 uses an older version of the rendering system which shouldn't be more stable.

From what I'm seeing on Reddit, there are a lot of issues with the Crimson drivers. So we might have to wait for a few updates on their end to fix this issue.

I just looked up the issues too, seems like there's way too many. I haven't had any so far, with the exception of this crashing.

Quote:Actually the speed of opening up the DYK is unnoticeable different, the problem with "speed" is I forgot to turn debugging timer off, which is why the log files are so big with lots of numbers.

The reason for needing this system is Windows 8 and newer. They clear out the video (thus showing a black screen) then pop-up the "This program is not responding" screen even though the turns are just calculating in the background. So I have to do something to prevent this from happening. Thus the did you know screen.

I know it did go not responding if I spammed the button, but I mean, I used to be able to spam the End key and it would crash like that, but then it returns with 10 or so turns done. Now, its done 1 by 1.

Messages In This Thread
Demo Crashes - Does the Steam also? - by WolveNZ - 11-01-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Demo Crashes - Does the Steam also? - by Thor446 - 11-29-2015, 03:44 PM