Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A cuple of errors
Hello,

What I noticed recently:

-you can choose a car for racing that is still in development,
-you can make a new mode year of a car that is still in development and get it quicker this way (the game only counts the modification time as if the original was ready).
-discontinued models still appear in the car magazine (the review section)
-I am still "GREEN" in most racing series despite having won 10 champion titles in a row... Is it WAP...? If so, how can I get better experience...?

Once again, keep up the great work!!
Quote:-you can choose a car for racing that is still in development,
This is normal in the real world. For example GM runs Corvettes that are in development in Le Mans. That being said, it's ticketed to limit to only vehicles/engines that are complete. (Like wise you can submit vehicles/engines that are under design in contracts.)

Quote:-you can make a new mode year of a car that is still in development and get it quicker this way (the game only counts the modification time as if the original was ready).
This should be fixed in the testing build. Which version of the game are you playing.

Quote:-discontinued models still appear in the car magazine (the review section)
I believe this was requested, thus I added it. I'll have to double check my tickets.

Magazine will probably be redesigned along with the rest of the Office GUI in v1.21

Quote:-I am still "GREEN" in most racing series despite having won 10 champion titles in a row... Is it WAP...? If so, how can I get better experience...?
Just because you're winning championships doesn't mean you're getting better as a team. For example, if I was the only car in a series, obviously I'll always win the championship! Also note, none of these "Teams" are connected to each other. So if you win championships in one series, that means nothing in other series. In fact, in most cases you have zero affiliations with the "teams", you just supply them. This is because manufacturers rarely run race teams in the real world. Typically manufacturers are just suppliers who give a discount to put their badge on the front of the vehicle.

To increase team experience you have to adjust the team's focus on development rather than winning. This way they put more effort in training and improving themselves rather than just focusing on whatever they have to do to win. (By increasing your experience, you greatly increase your chance to win when you focus on winning. Like wise the more you focus on winning and the less you focus on training new employees, your experience will decline over time.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski