Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything special happened from 1921 to 1922?
Maybe i'm missing something.

It was November 1921 and i had very decent vehicle sales. I hit "End turn" and in December 1921 sales dropped by 50% (top modell was around 3200 units per turn, now we're at 120 units per turn).

Picture

It's April 1922 now and all of the companies are having similar low production numbers.

I'm using Holgin's MRW Mod.

Savegame attached.

Edit:

04/01/1923

U.S.A. sales increase very fast again. Click me...

Europe still "meh" (look, they cheated with emissions - we ain't buyin cars, right!)

Attached Files
.rar   2.rar (Size: 7.3 MB / Downloads: 436)
Vehicle buy rate remains at 1 from 11/1908 to 6/1929 where it drops 10% (All the way down to 0.3 with the crash then back up through the depressions.) So that can't be it.

What about excess supply? Did any of your competitors release new models in your segment? 12th month is an AI action turn. Did you look at marketshare per city? It's possible the AI company dumped a lot of cheap vehicles, was unable to maintain that price point, and thus increased the price....
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(10-16-2015, 10:47 AM)Eric.B Wrote: It's possible the AI company dumped a lot of cheap vehicles, was unable to maintain that price point, and thus increased the price....

I think that's what happened. London Chart

But right now (01/01/1924) almost all my cars are placed very competitive beeing among the cheapest with a good / average type rating and i'm barely selling any cars in Europe.

Will further investigate.
I think i found it.

I looked up europe in the branch tab of the district management and all cars had prices and were listed for sale but the shipping distance slider was all the way to the left for many of the cars.

So i applied prices and distance to all models again and sales started picking up.

Same happened to almost all models in Australia. U.S. has not been affected by this.

I had set prices from the mega menu before and it worked fine until 12/1/1921.