Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better use of trims with continent / country demographic needs?
Sorry for the late reply. I have been busy as a bee!!!

Demographics are not split up regionally beyond vehicle type popularity. Even if I were to implement this feature it would be on a continental bases and not on a national level.

So why isn't something like this in the game yet? Simply enough, turn times. If each city or region had their own demographical wants specific to vehicle type the turn times would increase dramatically. As such distribution of buyer wants have to be calculated semi-statically based on the core ratings of the vehicle type and the vehicle popularity in that region.

The solution to this from a modding standpoint would be to create various types of vehicles specific to markets. Make them popular in the regions in which they exist and not popular in regions which they are not. And have them require what the demographics typically want.

(You could even use the various names people call their vehicles in other regions. For example, use Saloon for European demographic and Sedan for North American style demographics....)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Better use of trims with continent / country demographic needs? - by Eric.B - 10-29-2015, 12:16 AM