Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great game!
This is a game that gives that "i cant wait to get home from work"-feeling. I just wanted to say that this is a great game, even though its not finished. Eric seems to be active here on the forums which is also pretty great! Smile
I was actually thinking about doing a detroit remake myself, simply because I really liked playing it, but hated the bad and buggy business simulation it had.
But you have created something that goes beyond all hopes ^^ Great job, man! biggrin
Gonna spend my weekend selling cheap cars Smile
Thanks for the support!

Funny you posted this on one of the days that I am inactive on the forums! biggrin

I had the exact same feeling for years playing Detroit which is what lead me to make GC. (Be careful with those cheap cars. In 1.18.4 they don't exactly sell as well as they used to!)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I was actually going to this forum to make a "thank you" thread, but now i'll just use this one instead.

So i just wanna say great job on the game! I'm on an economic course in school and many of the things that they teach in class can actually be applied in the game, so nice job on the simulator bit!