Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]"Warning" dialogue box before IPO
Hi,

May I suggest that you add a dialogue box that appears after you hit the "IPO" button, where you (preferably) are presented with some info of what consequences it has, or at least an "are you sure?" dialogue choice? I clicked on the button more or less out of curiosity just at the beginning of my first game, and promptly found out that my company just premiered on the stock exchange. Smile
It might be a newbie mistake, but I think that it may be justified to ask one of those otherwise annoying "are you sure?"-questions for something you do once per game!

Thanks for a so far very stable and pleasant gaming experience. Normally I'm a "I don't do early access"-kind of guy but this game I couldn't resist! There were a few other things I noticed in-game that seemed below optimal, but I must check so that they're not already fixed before I post them...
Hi Hi,

The plan is to rewrite the entire stock/loan system in 1.20, so more so than likely we'll implement a confirmation box for IPOs.

Glad you're enjoying it! Feel free to post any questions, comments, or suggestions. I read everything and reply most of the time.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Okay, cool! I'll return if I find anything else that I think needs looking into.

Keep up the good work!
IPO warning box was implemented in 1.18.6
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski