Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Opening district factory production, game crash. #1.18.3
When trying to open the district factory production window from map view, causes the game to hang and crash.

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 53.98 KB / Downloads: 425)
Verify your game cache.

Let me know if it still crashes and if you still have the other issues you posted about.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I verified the game cache and it found 1 file. But after fixing it, all the problems still persists.
Probably an issue with optimization then. I'll see if I can fix it and get a hotfix out by tomorrow.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Something like that. It doesn't crash instantly. It just goes busy and never finishes. If you then click anywhere on the screen, it crashes.
I do believe I have fixed this. I'll have a hotfix either very late tonight or early tomorrow morning depending on if I can fix the other issues in time.