Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Bug: Negative typerating. #1.8.2
Something is making the type rating negative on new models i start selling.

In this picture the model Lukas, has just been researched, rating: 55. Two other models which have shown the same bug Luxor and Picture have big negative type ratings -68 and -72.

One turn later and the only thing I did was start selling Lukas. Lukas is now -68 and Luxor and Picture are now back to normal.

The savegame was started in 1.8.1, That maybe have something to do with it.

Attached Files
.zip   abcd.zip (Size: 558.32 KB / Downloads: 446)
Same here on two cars:

Hit me...

Also started on 1.18.1
This was the kind of bug that causes airplanes to crash!

Cartype ratings degrade around 3% a quarter. This of course effects higher rated cars faster than lower rated cars. (100*0.03 = 3, 10 * 0.03 = 0.3)

To fix this in 1.18.2, I made it where any car over a 42 rating only declines by 1.25 points a quarter (Rating - 1.25)

Except I forgot to remove the * sign out of the CarTypeRating, (CarTypeRating * - 1.25) Thus the negative values.

Anyhoo, it's been fixed. It'll be in the 1.18.3 patch. Since this rating isn't used in the buyers ratings (It just shows you roughly what the buyers are thinking), I won't be hot patching it.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(08-05-2015, 10:27 PM)Eric.B Wrote: .. Since this rating isn't used in the buyers ratings (It just shows you roughly what the buyers are thinking), I won't be hot patching it.

Ok, i thought it was also used, then it's more of a cosmetic bug. No need to rush those Smile