Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Produce bugged? (testing build) (1.81.1 HF#4)
Hey,

i got several factories & branches in Europe, USA and Australia.

As soon as i set it to [x] Auto Produce only Europe is actually producing anything. All other factories say "0 of x production lines in use".

Tried to idle all factories and set and unset Auto Produce several times - no changes.
The auto production has not been updated to work well with the shipping distances from branch. This is probably why it is clusting all the production in Europe. Is the production Europe able to meet the demand world wide? If so that is the reason.

As for idling production lines, you will need to disable auto production first before it takes effect. Other wise it will just go back to the way it was.

Once again, please upload the save game. It will save me time trying to duplicate and fix these bugs. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Hey Eric,

thanks for your reply. Savegame attached Smile

Small Update:

Restricted the shipping distances to match the country / continents max distances and resetted the production as you said.

Still no change :/ They're not producing cars.

Europe could produce for all branches - yet all branches outside of Europe are selling 0 cars (cause i restricted the max shipping distances).

Attached Files
.zip   1.zip (Size: 1.27 MB / Downloads: 472)
Auto production now disables shipping distance inputs and takes over branch shipping as it did previously with manufacturing distances.
This will result in higher transport costs, but auto production should work properly now.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski