Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research? (testing build) (1.81.1 HF#4)
Up Coming Chassis Research just did this to me:

Change 0.4 per Quarter

Which normally means +0.4 every 3 months (otherwise it was 0.0 change).

But it did -0.4. Took me some time to figure it out. Year is 1913.

Is this intended? If so different colors (0.4 / 0.4)would be nice to know if you have to produce another chassis etc. for you researchers to work with.

All else - still a rocking game - keeps me playing for hours and hours Smile
If it is ment to go down it will show it in red with a minus sign in front Smile

[Image: 29BAqeOf.png]
(07-22-2015, 01:11 PM)Tridon Wrote: If it is ment to go down it will show it in red with a minus sign in front Smile

It was going down by 0.4 but it was still showing 0.4 in the overview.
Yes, so it seems like it's a bug. I think Eric is busy with the Mac port this week, so you might not get a response from him before next week.
It is true, I'm stuck on a Mac until the end of the week. If you upload your save game I will take a look as soon as I get back on my dev box or Linux machine (or if I finish the Mac port before then.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Curious if you have ran into this since 1.18.4 was released. I can not duplicate it and the save game was not included. Sad

(Note to self: ticket #789)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Nope, never ran into this problem since then. Sorry i didn't add the savegame. Made this into a habit for future threads tho Smile

Can't wait for the update tomorrow to get back into Gear City Smile
This is back ... this time with an epic intro and an 120min movie with stars like Robert Dow... ah... nah... just some pictures.

November 1903

Oh boy: 0.4 incoming...

December 1903

[Image: giphy.gif]

Savegame (November 1903) attached Wink

- Edit -

Dang it: pressed "Preview Post" too quick... And for sure savegame has been overwriten meanwhile biggrin someday i'll get a savegame to this... not this day... but certainly some ... other... day...
I think you forgot to attach the save game! Tongue

(Might have to zip it before uploading)