Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with mod
I created a mod and have been testing it, but I keep encountering the same issue.  It works fine for the first several years, but then the game starts crashing when you try to go to the broker.  Can anyone help please?

Attached Files
.zip   logos.zip (Size: 2.11 MB / Downloads: 237)
.xml   AI_Start.xml (Size: 719.98 KB / Downloads: 291)
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 45.06 KB / Downloads: 451)
22:13:00: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource mrw_buick.dds.dds in resource group General or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager:ohpenResource at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753)

Looks like you have a typo, you're looking for mrw_buick.dds.dds, when you should be looking for mrw_buick.dds

Also are the x^2 resolution? If not you'll have crashing issues on some video cards.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thank you! I'm glad it was something as simple as a typo but I'm also kicking myself for not being able to find it myself.
I'm not sure about the resolution. I'll need to look into it a bit and see if I find out.
Thank you again.