Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regional year end awards based on cars actually sold.
(07-12-2015, 07:36 AM)Shepherd Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 06:28 AM)Eric.B Wrote: To be fair, every bug thread doesn't need me saying just: "Ok."
No you are right, it's just that you normally have been commenting on most of them.
Real life (people) issues, medical issues, and trying to keep working on GC at least 70hr a week has swamped me. Detailed replies to everything is what we lose because of these things.

Should hopefully get back to some what normal pace sometime next month. (84hr of code, 10-20 hours of paperwork, forum posts, and cat videos merged in between coding sessions.)

Quote:Yes you are right. What I suggested is that the part of the code that limits it to HQ location and not sales locations. And the part that limits the system from awarding more than one award per type (If you win a Sedan award in EU, there will be no Sedan award in the US). Needs an adjustment/overhaul/fix.

A complete rewrite is not necessary.

Both of those issues stem from the same bit of code, being limited to just HQ. If I remove that limit you'll be able to win both EU and NA sedan awards. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regional year end awards based on cars actually sold. - by Eric.B - 07-12-2015, 08:25 AM