Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regional year end awards based on cars actually sold.
(07-07-2015, 06:28 AM)Eric.B Wrote: To be fair, every bug thread doesn't need me saying just: "Ok."
No you are right, it's just that you normally have been commenting on most of them.
(07-07-2015, 06:28 AM)Eric.B Wrote: What you're describing is not an overhaul. It's a simple removing of one or two lines that limit awards to HQ continent instead of per continent. Overhauling means redoing, so around 5000 lines of code and 1-2 weeks or work to rewrite everything.

Yes, currently you only get awards for your HQ continent. My bad. It will be fixed in time. But I don't think I need to redo the entire selection code, display code, image code, etc for the entire system.
We are using the word overhaul, slightly differently I think.

Yes you are right. What I suggested is that the part of the code that limits it to HQ location and not sales locations. And the part that limits the system from awarding more than one award per type (If you win a Sedan award in EU, there will be no Sedan award in the US). Needs an adjustment/overhaul/fix.

A complete rewrite is not necessary.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regional year end awards based on cars actually sold. - by Shepherd - 07-12-2015, 07:36 AM