Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regional year end awards based on cars actually sold.
(07-07-2015, 06:28 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Whoa! Somehow I missed this thread.
You have also missed a couple of bug threads. Or at least not commented in them

(07-07-2015, 06:28 AM)Eric.B Wrote: As a side note, you don't need a new model year (assuming that's what you mean) every year. Redesigned models in the real world happen around 5-10 years. So you only need to create a New Model Year of your vehicles every 5 years or so.
I do not need to, but they degrade fast, and the way I play I build a new range of chassis, engine and gearbox every other year. Because it makes my cars constantly better and cheaper. It also helps boost my design skill.

(07-07-2015, 06:28 AM)Eric.B Wrote:
Quote:The award system should also get an overhaul. And selling a car in a region should make you automatically eligible for an award in that region. Example: IF I make and sell the GM sedan1 in the US, EU and Australia, it should be eligible for an award in all three regions.

I dunno about an "overhaul" the system it self is good. Just need to change it from HQ to Continents.
After I have been playing some more I really do believe it seriously need an overhaul. My first assumption was incorrect. What I have discovered is that the system will only give out one award per type. If you build an award winning Sedan in US and EU (with a carbon copy) it will award only in the US or in the EU, not both.

What is needed I a system that give a sedan an award in every district/continent it is sold in.

Example: If you build and award winning sedan, and sell it in the US,EU and Australia, it should get three awards. One in each continent it is sold.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regional year end awards based on cars actually sold. - by Shepherd - 07-10-2015, 06:41 PM