Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regional year end awards based on cars actually sold.
Whoa! Somehow I missed this thread.

(06-25-2015, 06:26 AM)Shepherd Wrote: #1 Buying another company works for an US/EU expansion, but not other regions. The AI never seem to start in marginal areas in the early years (I have seen South America, but never Australia, Africa or Asia).
AI companies are based on real-life companies. Thus why there are few Australian, African, or Asian companies.

Quote:#2 It makes a global company a hassle, to sell a good sedan in 3 regions means you need 3 carbon copies of it under different marques.
With the new districting system on the way, tidying up the sales and production side of managing a global company.

Districting system as you mentioned should improve the situation.

Quote:And making new models every year becomes a lot of repeat clicking.

As a side note, you don't need a new model year (assuming that's what you mean) every year. Redesigned models in the real world happen around 5-10 years. So you only need to create a New Model Year of your vehicles every 5 years or so.

Quote:The award system should also get an overhaul. And selling a car in a region should make you automatically eligible for an award in that region. Example: IF I make and sell the GM sedan1 in the US, EU and Australia, it should be eligible for an award in all three regions.

I dunno about an "overhaul" the system it self is good. Just need to change it from HQ to Continents.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regional year end awards based on cars actually sold. - by Eric.B - 07-07-2015, 06:28 AM