Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Deleting savegame ingame does not work
I tried to search for this bug in the forum, but I couldn't find anything. Trying to delete a savegame while in the "Load Game" window in the start menu, but savegame file remains untouched.

Version: Current Steam Testing branch (1.18.1?)
Windows or Linux?

I might of broken something when I was doing the Mac Port, I'll check it out.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Sorry! You've lulled us into this belief that you're an allknowing wizard.

Windows 8.1

This only affects one of my savegame files. I started with the oldest one I still had. One from easter, and that one cannot be deleted. All the other I didn't need could be deleted. So still a bug, but hopefully so obscure that this isn't something you should look further into now. Or ever.

Sorry for doing bad research. I only managed to duplicate the error with that savegame and got complete tunnel vision.
What's the name of the savegame you can't delete?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
påske

Norwegian character. Hum ho...
Probably due to the 'a' getting hit in the head by a snow ball. Shouldn't treat your vowels that way.

I'll duplicate the name and fix the bug hopefully for 1.18.2. Marked this as a ticket.
Norwegian characters does not work very well, I have tried too Wink

You can save using non standard (english) characters. The game will let you do that. Trying to load it or delete it that is another story. I do believe I have read this before , and I think it's in the bugs list.
(07-12-2015, 05:19 PM)Shepherd Wrote: You can save using non standard (english) characters. The game will let you do that. Trying to load it or delete it that is another story. I do believe I have read this before , and I think it's in the bugs list.

Load games were, I fixed that already. Smile
Fixed this on windows. Also fixed a crash if you tried to delete non-game files.

I'm marking this thread as fixed. However I did find some issues on Linux, I will make a new ticket for those issues. But that has nothing to do with this thread. SO, fixed! Smile