Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load reports from previous games
So I've played a few games, every game I have to generate kind for the same reports. It would be really handy if I could import reports I've already created in another save.

Also, the turn end reports does have a next, but not a previous button. So if you want to check the information on the previous sheet again you have to press next until you've cycled through all your other reports.
The plan is to redo the entire reporting system for either 1.20 or 1.21. Hopefully we'll be able to make it web-based which gives me much more flexibility.

In any event the top request has been requested before and I have it ticketed for when I redo it.

The second issue will hopefully become irrelevant as you'll be using a web browser in game to view the reports. But if not, I will add a previous button to the reports.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I assumed it would have, but the search result gave to many results to check them all and none when I tried to narrow it down Wink

The web browser idea is actually quite clever. Would give a lot of flexibility indeed.