Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleting models
So I made a few design mistakes- wrong engine for the wrong car and so forth- hit build and there it was. I'd love it if it would be possible to erase a model permanently from the list and not only stop producing- the lists become really engorged after some time. Also- the Gear City Mag 'Display Marquee' should probably display only the current models IMHO.
If you "end production" of a component it should be removed from all lists except the "view" list if you untoggle the "Active" check box.

If I'm not mistaken, if you do this while a component is in research it'll be removed as well.

As for the second part of your suggestion. I would like more feedback from other players. If memory serves me, we show all the vehicles due to past user demand. Not entirely sure though.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(06-22-2015, 06:54 PM)Eric.B Wrote: As for the second part of your suggestion. I would like more feedback from other players. If memory serves me, we show all the vehicles due to past user demand. Not entirely sure though.

I'd rather it still showed out of production cars as well.
Is it feasible to add an "only show in production" checkbox like you have on other screen?