Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few suggestions
First of all- a tremendously fine game! This was the stuff I really dreamt about. Hope you keep expanding and working on it. I have a few suggestions I think would improve the game.
1. A single large pannel for changing models on sale, prices, retooling etc. Would make managing a larger company less of a chore.
2. Keyboard shortcuts- -preferably customizeable.
3. Table sorting- but this will probably come in the next version as the 1.18 has mentions of it.
4. Sizeable tables - would be great if we could drag and size all of those tables.
5. Putting logos on cars - a minor thingy nevertheless with a major feeling factor Smile

That's it for now. Thanks for all the good work. Cheerio Smile
(06-20-2015, 04:24 PM)Hoodinski Wrote: First of all- a tremendously fine game! This was the stuff I really dreamt about. Hope you keep expanding and working on it. I have a few suggestions I think would improve the game.
Glad you're enjoying it!

Quote:1. A single large pannel for changing models on sale, prices, retooling etc. Would make managing a larger company less of a chore.
Check our the "Mega Menu" in the Office. You can get to it by clicking the computer (calculator or abacus) on the office desk. We'll be getting a districting system for 1.19 which will allow you to manage multiple factories and branches as if they were one as well.

Quote:2. Keyboard shortcuts- -preferably customizeable.
Keyboard short cuts and text box tabbing is coming in 1.19. Customization may or may not come, if it does, it'll be much later on.

Quote:3. Table sorting- but this will probably come in the next version as the 1.18 has mentions of it.
Sorting by columns is very difficult with our GUI system. We will be getting filters however to most of the lists. Most likely by Vehicle Type and Base Model. These will come to some more lists in either 1.19 or 1.20.

Quote:4. Sizeable tables - would be great if we could drag and size all of those tables.
Sadly this won't be possible either, however, I have started to limit the amount of information inside these list boxes. Instead putting the info in "View" windows and what have you. So much less side scrolling needed now.

Quote:5. Putting logos on cars - a minor thingy nevertheless with a major feeling factor Smile
We actually have some plans with this. Just need to get around to hiring a 2d artist here in the near future. Smile

Quote:That's it for now. Thanks for all the good work. Cheerio Smile

That you! Feel free to add more to this if you'd like!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Much obliged kind sir Wink