Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash when Generate Chart
Hey All,

I don't know if you guys are having or had this kind of bug before.
However, sometimes when I try to run a chart report for a specific city the game crash and I back to Win.
I've attached the log file if there show something to track.

Tks for your comments

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 264.92 KB / Downloads: 432)
Just one more turn...
"United we stand, divided we fall" Two Steps From Hell
Looks like malformed data when generating the chart. Thus the picture turns out crap and it fails to load, thus crashing the system.

Next time it happens, could you send me the "plot.data" file located in the Plot folder where you find the log.

Also does it happen every time you try to use this chart? If so, please send me the save game.

Thanks.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I'll check the file you told.
It is not every time.
I think it happened to me twice...
Next time I'll do more "tests" and send you the save file of if its occurs frequently.
Just one more turn...
(05-30-2015, 09:00 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Looks like malformed data when generating the chart. Thus the picture turns out crap and it fails to load, thus crashing the system.

Next time it happens, could you send me the "plot.data" file located in the Plot folder where you find the log.

Also does it happen every time you try to use this chart? If so, please send me the save game.

Thanks.

Hey Eric,

Just did another test and it crashed again.
I tried Frankfurt city and choose Mkt share there and then Win screen showed "shinning" to me... haha

But I can't add any plot or savegame because it shows bellow message to me everytime I try:

"Please correct the following errors before continuing:
•The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the atachment or choose a different type."

I hope it is not seriously.
Just one more turn...
The reason you can't attach the save file to a forum post is 2 fold.

1 The forum only allow certain filetypes .db is not one of them. You can rename the file to something that is allowed, but then you run into problem number two.

2 The savefile probably exceeds max allowed filesize.

These are normal restrictions in all forums, but they can AFAIK be changed in the forum settings by the admin (Eric?)
(06-01-2015, 05:09 PM)Shepherd Wrote: The reason you can't attach the save file to a forum post is 2 fold.

1 The forum only allow certain filetypes .db is not one of them. You can rename the file to something that is allowed, but then you run into problem number two.

2 The savefile probably exceeds max allowed filesize.

These are normal restrictions in all forums, but they can AFAIK be changed in the forum settings by the admin (Eric?)

Hey Sherpherd,

Tks for the explanation.
I thought about the situation of exceed file size.
Since Eric is the "owner" of this fórum, he can give more details what to do!! I hope... Tongue
Just one more turn...
Sorry for the late reply.

Zip the files, we accept zipped files on the forums...

Other files types do not have mime types, thus I can't enable them easily.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
(06-01-2015, 07:31 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Sorry for the late reply.

Zip the files, we accept zipped files on the forums...

Other files types do not have mime types, thus I can't enable them easily.

You are the man!!
Ask and you shall receive!
I hope you can track this little bug.
It doesn't bother me so far!

Attached Files
.zip   plot.zip (Size: 335 bytes / Downloads: 419)
.zip   Savegame.zip (Size: 2.46 MB / Downloads: 431)
Just one more turn...
ty much, i'll ticket it for the next time I come around to bug fixes. Currently working on the factory/branch districting system. Smile
Tks a lot!! I just can't stop playing it!! Haha
Just one more turn...