Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GearCity 1.18.4 Progress Thread
Since the last update, the OS X port has been completed and has passed our initial testing. Sometime in the next few days we will release the "Open Beta" build for it. This will include playable years between 1900-1930 for free! We ask anyone with a mac to try it and give us feedback so that we can improve the product before its launch on Steam.

Outside of that I took weekend off but was right back to work soon as I got in my office. Today I cleaned up a few more issues with the districting system. I've been getting everything ready for the 1.18.4 RC1 release to testing.

There probably won't be to much "progress news" to release this week unless the upcoming Testing Build has a lot of bugs. In any event, everything is on schedule! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
1.19 thread has continued here: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2749
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski