Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Luxury bug and AI cost bug
Game has so far crashed 2 times when making new year model well when you're choosing the name to be precise. After loading from save and doing it again all your cars have max luxury even though slider are the same. And I noticed that something fishy is going on at least with one AI in my game, it has 2 cars with unit cost of around 40 bucks. Unibody, 6 speed and over 5 liter V8 so it doesn't make any sense Tongue (Kinda pissed as its outselling my fullsized sedan Sad)

Oh and how the hell did demand for sedans drop to very low in my game (NA) been low / very low since 30s or so
Could you upload the save game for me so I can take a look?

Also after you crash, the log file would be helpful.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
So now there isn't full luxury in new model year Oo but there is something weird going on, see for yourself
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/904641/Autosave.db

I'll get the crash log if it happens again
Ok so the AI cost bug was fixed in the latest hot patch, I have not been unable to duplicate your crash, so send me the log when you can.

As for the luxury issues, I was able to duplicate it in the file you attached, but if I exited the game and then reloaded the game using your default save file, it worked perfectly fine. Weird.

Forgot to answer this:
Quote:Oh and how the hell did demand for sedans drop to very low in my game (NA) been low / very low since 30s or so
This is because the vehicle demand system is dynamic. The more of a vehicle type that is sold (and the better it is) the more people will demand vehicles of that type. So overtime AI companies are dictating the market and pushing it in a different direction than historically.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Fixed the luxury bug as well. Thanks again! Smile