Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]1.17.8 Missing/Double Content in Dropdown Menus
Some dropdown lists have missing or multiple instances of the same values.

Example 1:
If you leave your office and start creating an engine with the assisted creator, and then switch over to advanced, the dropdown lists in the Layout window are empty. This also goes for gearbox creation.
[Image: HuWebUM.png] [Image: 80J8eTA.png]

If you then go on to create a chassis with the advanced creator, you can then jump back to creating an engine with the assistant, switch to advanced and the engine layout dropdown lists are fine.

Example 2:
If you leave your office, create a 2 or more different parts with the advanced creator, then start to create engine with the assisted and switch over to advanced, the list of choices for engine types might double or triple. Tried to illustrate this in the image below where you can see electrical in the middle of the list.
[Image: DcIlLUp.png]

This resets if you go back to the office before you start creating new parts.

Addendum:
Just fooling around with more part creation, and it seems this might not be connected with the assisted creator. Now the engine layout dropdown list has 4 sets of the availble engines. All without switching from the assisted to the advanced mode. The layman says this looks like a list/array/container being fed too much Tongue
Fixed all these issues. They'll be included in the 1.17.8 Hotpatch #2.

The issue was me not clearing out the comboboxes. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski