Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manufacturing skill?
I see! That makes sense. I had assumed that the numbers that were used were based off of the simple numbers manufactured.

So to use a very quick simplification, the increases come through man hours being utilized, and not the number of vehicles coming off the lines. Got it. The quantity car might require 100 man hours, but because the quality car requires 1000 hours, you can 'afford' to make less of them because your people are, basically, doing the same amount of work despite making fewer vehicles...and you get a small bonus as well because you're not just spending more time with each little thing, but paying greater attention/care to it instead of simply slapping a component in place and shoving it along the line?
Pretty much yes. You increase the skill level by either having people donate lots of man hours per car or by perfecting assembly line method of mass production. Either or.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski