Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Action Memo Feedback
With the new action memos, there are a lot of possible scenarios we can present the players. Do you guys have any suggestions for Events/Actions?

Do you enjoy the system?

Currently, I believe I have bankruptcy buyouts, mergers, and government factory/branch requests on my todo list. Anyone have any other ideas?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Heya, been inactive here for a while.
Some interesting new features in the game by by the sounds of things.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to try out th current build of the game this Wednesday. This action memo dealio sounds cool. I'll try and come up with some ideas for suggestions!
What about car design blueprint sharing?
Like the koreans did with ford ?
Sorry for the late replies guys, I've been doing the bare minimum when It comes to community involvement the last few days.

(01-05-2015, 08:20 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: Heya, been inactive here for a while.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to try out th current build of the game this Wednesday. This action memo dealio sounds cool. I'll try and come up with some ideas for suggestions!

I actually noticed your name not popping up, was curious if you were attacked by wild dingos or something.

(01-06-2015, 04:16 AM)shadow Wrote: What about car design blueprint sharing?
I dont' know about mutral platform sharing. However licensing code is going to be "Fixed" in 1.18 and eventually the contracting system will work for entire components from other companies.

Btw, I think it was just Mazda who did the platform sharing with Ford. Not the Koreans. Kia/Hyundai did their sharing mostly with Mitsubishi in the 80s/90s, Daewoo was a part of GM, and Samsung was with Renault. (Am I missing anyone?)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
(01-08-2015, 10:14 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Sorry for the late replies guys, I've been doing the bare minimum when It comes to community involvement the last few days.

(01-05-2015, 08:20 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: Heya, been inactive here for a while.

I actually noticed your name not popping up, was curious if you were attacked by wild dingos or something.

(01-06-2015, 04:16 AM)shadow Wrote: What about car design blueprint sharing?
I dont' know about mutral platform sharing. However licensing code is going to be "Fixed" in 1.18 and eventually the contracting system will work for entire components from other companies.

Btw, I think it was just Mazda who did the platform sharing with Ford. Not the Koreans. Kia/Hyundai did their sharing mostly with Mitsubishi in the 80s/90s, Daewoo was a part of GM, and Samsung was with Renault. (Am I missing anyone?)

Damn those dingoes!
Na, just too much of a good thing. Decided to go off and play some different games for a while.

As for platform sharing:
Nearly all modern VW/Audi/Skoda are built on shared chassis.
The Jag X type is a re-skinned Ford Mondeo.
Modern Peugeot/Citroen are pretty much all the same car.
There's HEAPS more.

Anyhoo, I digress.
I haven't actually experienced this Action Memo yet. Hen've why I have posted any suggestions.
(01-10-2015, 05:32 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: As for platform sharing:
Nearly all modern VW/Audi/Skoda are built on shared chassis.
The Jag X type is a re-skinned Ford Mondeo.
Modern Peugeot/Citroen are pretty much all the same car.
There's HEAPS more.

None of those are korean though. Tongue