Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game don't start on steam(missing executable)
(12-29-2014, 03:50 AM)tomie40 Wrote: Thank u for u answers and the most important thank u for u care to answer.
may i ask if the game is automatically retooling the factories?
Only if you have it turned on. The toggle for it is in the mega menu, auto tools.

Quote:In year 1931 i made many takeovers and i got plenty of factories then i found suddenly over 1 billion for factories expenses and in other months over 500 millions also factory expenses so does that happen every year?
There should be a breakdown of expenses in the sales book. You should have looked at that to see where the money has gone. If you took over a bunch of companies, then you will have taken over their expenses, including manufacturing and factory costs...

Quote:anther question please , if i shut down a factory do i get any money back?
No, when you shutdown a factory, it just shuts down. We don't allow factories to be sold due to balancing issues with income.

Quote:Wish u and all of u team a happy new year.
Happy New Years to you as well.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game don't start on steam(missing executable) - by Eric.B - 12-29-2014, 08:46 AM