Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game don't start on steam(missing executable)
Hello
I bought the game through Steam and after being downloaded completely with patches i tried to launch the game but it said (Missing Executable) , i logged to steam and followed instructions of deleting a file and restarting my computer but still the same error.
Hope u tell me how can i fix that because i really want to play that game.
Best Regards
(12-21-2014, 02:50 AM)tomie40 Wrote: Hello
I bought the game through Steam and after being downloaded completely with patches i tried to launch the game but it said (Missing Executable) , i logged to steam and followed instructions of deleting a file and restarting my computer but still the same error.
Hope u tell me how can i fix that because i really want to play that game.
Best Regards

Morning,

Are you running any antivirus software? If so you will have to disable it, verify game cache, and then try to run the game.

If that works, you then need to whitelist the executable file in your anti virus software before re-enabling it.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thank u , i switched off the anti virus and re downloaded the game from steam and it worked.
Please i have a question about Marque (in the shares section) and i really need to understand it but i didn't find any thread in the forums about it,where can i find an explanation for the marques? like can i make them separate companies? and other questions.
(12-27-2014, 01:56 PM)tomie40 Wrote: Thank u , i switched off the anti virus and re downloaded the game from steam and it worked.
Please i have a question about Marque (in the shares section) and i really need to understand it but i didn't find any thread in the forums about it,where can i find an explanation for the marques? like can i make them separate companies? and other questions.
As we were talking about on IRC, you can run them as separate companies, but they won't actually be separated from everything you do. Meaning that your sales reports and what have you will all be lumped together.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
as i told u on chat i sold a marque for 9 million and after a few months anther company took over that mark for 170 million , is that because when i sell a marque it turns to company with factories and branches? or there are anther reasons?
(12-27-2014, 03:30 PM)tomie40 Wrote: as i told u on chat i sold a marque for 9 million and after a few months anther company took over that mark for 170 million , is that because when i sell a marque it turns to company with factories and branches? or there are anther reasons?

When you sell a marque, you just sell off the vehicles designed under that marque and the brand name.

There are two different "AI's" that buy companies. There are the already existing companies in the game. And then there are new companies.

If a new company bought it, their starting money could have been much higher. A tens of millions depending on the game year would be about right. When they sold off the company, they would have sold off their factories, branches, cars, and all of their cash...

If an existing company bought the marque, they could have spun it off along with existing factories and branches, thus causing such a high value.

How long after you sold it was it resold for 170million? If it was a short amount of time the first one would be more likely, as if they had say 100million in cash and a few factories/branches/cars they'd be worth 170million.

If it was a long time, then they could of built up value in the marque before selling it off.
Thank u for u answers and the most important thank u for u care to answer.
may i ask if the game is automatically retooling the factories?
In year 1931 i made many takeovers and i got plenty of factories then i found suddenly over 1 billion for factories expenses and in other months over 500 millions also factory expenses so does that happen every year?
anther question please , if i shut down a factory do i get any money back?
again thank u for u care to answer.
Wish u and all of u team a happy new year.
(12-29-2014, 03:50 AM)tomie40 Wrote: Thank u for u answers and the most important thank u for u care to answer.
may i ask if the game is automatically retooling the factories?
Only if you have it turned on. The toggle for it is in the mega menu, auto tools.

Quote:In year 1931 i made many takeovers and i got plenty of factories then i found suddenly over 1 billion for factories expenses and in other months over 500 millions also factory expenses so does that happen every year?
There should be a breakdown of expenses in the sales book. You should have looked at that to see where the money has gone. If you took over a bunch of companies, then you will have taken over their expenses, including manufacturing and factory costs...

Quote:anther question please , if i shut down a factory do i get any money back?
No, when you shutdown a factory, it just shuts down. We don't allow factories to be sold due to balancing issues with income.

Quote:Wish u and all of u team a happy new year.
Happy New Years to you as well.
again thank u for u care to answer and wish u & team & family a happy new year , i will be enjoying the game in this holiday.