Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This forum has been dead?
Few published a new article. No one yet? Too little interaction.
We haven't done much in the way of PR yet. Once I feel the game is impressive enough to show off, we'll start a PR movement. The population here should pick up after that.
(09-05-2012, 01:08 AM)Yasmin Wrote: Few published a new article. No one yet? Too little interaction.

You're right that only few people published a new article and threads.
Well, most of the action is over on the Steam forums. But even it too waxes and wanes in action. The player base is larger and stronger than last year however, and the game is nearly finished. I think the later is why it's getting quieter and quieter. It'll pick back up in here when GC is finished and I start working on a new game...

(Both of these guys are probably bots, but non the less...)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(09-05-2012, 01:08 AM)Yasmin Wrote: Few published a new article. No one yet? Too little interaction.

I think that the forum is a bit dead ;/

Yes, yes it is. Funny enough, the game has rarely ever had more players...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski