Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Minor/Tiny Glitch in Welcome Message
This is a tiny one indeed. The seam around the Continue-button in the welcome message is a bit glitchy in four places. When you hover over the button it looks fine. I'm running windowed at 1680 x 1050 resolution.

This is not something that bothers me at all, however as this is early access and you'll always find players being critical of every little detail, and I thought I should mention this since this might be the very first thing a new player notices when they start the game for the first time. It's just a small thing you can fix if you wish to give the game a microscopically more polished look.

If you decide to not do anything about this, I'm perfectly fine with that.

[Image: TinyGlitchGC.PNG]
Yea, I've noticed this too. It' only happens on very large buttons.

Should be easy to fix. But not a large priority.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I went ahead and fixed this, this morning.

It'll be included in 1.16.1 Linux, and 1.16.2 windows.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
I had to revert these changes on windows as they were causing crash issues.

I'll get to finding a better solution in a few days.
Refixed this issue, I hope! Smile