Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GC-Feature Feature #1: Memos
You can find the article here: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=209
A programmer friend on IRC informed me that vehicle dimensions (length,width, height) are measured in mm. Here in the states I've always seen it in cm if metric measurements were given. Then again I've been out of the business for a 2 years now. Looking on the net has given me mixed results. Could a someone confirm this for me? Thanks in advance!
Millimetres (Millimeters) are always used here in Australia for vehicle dimentions.
I daresay that this looks to be a great series, and I will anxiously await the next one! biggrin
I'm not sure if understand correctly, but if it is a problem with measurements, then I think the easiest way is to give a player to choose if he prefer cm or mm. In Poland dimensions are often given in mm, but I don't know how it is in other countries of Europe.
Most likely I'll just set it to mm since it seems fairly universal while keeping SAE in parentheses. Specs are mainly fluff anyway. Internal ratings are on a scale of 0-100 and degrade overtime. Those are what truly matters! Smile