Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity Trailer
Please discuss this news here.

Thank you.
I love the trailer, especially the narration voice, I'm guessing it's a Text to Speech synthesiser?

Either way, it's just got me so excited for this game, as have the new screenshots! biggrin

I cannot wait until August, then I will get the open beta! If you have to pre-order to get the beta, I'll still get it, as I believe this game is worth it.
Looks great
(01-07-2013, 03:40 AM)NexxusDrako Wrote: I love the trailer, especially the narration voice, I'm guessing it's a Text to Speech synthesiser?

Either way, it's just got me so excited for this game, as have the new screenshots! biggrin

I cannot wait until August, then I will get the open beta! If you have to pre-order to get the beta, I'll still get it, as I believe this game is worth it.

Actually that's our lovely composer, Kristin. Smile

On another note, there was a typo, Beta is slated before APRIL! not August... Boy I really messed that one up. red face

We won't be charging for beta access. All we ask is that you let people know, spread the word. Getting people to look at you is hard when you're an indie.
(01-07-2013, 05:01 PM)Eric.B Wrote:
(01-07-2013, 03:40 AM)NexxusDrako Wrote: I love the trailer, especially the narration voice, I'm guessing it's a Text to Speech synthesiser?

Actually that's our lovely composer, Kristin. Smile

On another note, there was a typo, Beta is slated before APRIL! not August... Boy I really messed that one up. red face

We won't be charging for beta access. All we ask is that you let people know, spread the word. Getting people to look at you is hard when you're an indie.

Ah April thats better Smile

As for spreading the word, as the Beta comes close to release I will post a thread in a very popular Automotive/gaming gaming forum that I am a part of, a game like this should get a bunch of people very interested as I know there is a bunch of Detroit fans over there.

Are you going to submit to steam greenlight? I am not sure how good it will do however going by the types of games get greenlit but I am sure a lot more people will see your product atleast. Or you could add some zombies and guns to your game to make a sure fire way to get greenlit Tongue
Yeah, a zomby machinegun on the roof as a mod option would make it a very uniqe economy sim Smile