Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestige Report Number-Word Correlation
Hi,

might be an issue on my end or something temporary (haven't had the time to do much playtesting on the new version yet). But the value and word correlation seems to be a tad strange to me.

Example:
Image Ratings
Company A: (26) Fantastic
Company B: (25) Great
Company C: (25) Good
Company D: (24) Below Average
Company E: (24) Poor

Huh?
Maybe there are decimal numbers, which are not shown, but still have an impact on the selected word (like 24.2 vs 24.7?). Nevertheless, I don't think this is ideal, ratings should be spaced out from 0-100 IMO or is there something at work here that I'm just not getting? Like something else factoring into the numbers-to-word conversion, such as current year?
As stated in the other threads I have changed it into an ordered list, the top 10% are fantastic, the next 10% are great, etc. Since the best is always the best relative to the competition.

Starting variations will change much once I get the AI finished, all the AI added, and start working on behavior and pre-game historical data.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski