Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity 1.17 Progress
(10-30-2014, 01:41 PM)Eric.B Wrote: I've got 3 things left to do. Then I'm play testing 1.16.2 for release! Smile

I dare you to try to make a luxury only company. :cool:

(10-30-2014, 04:18 PM)Rad Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 01:41 PM)Eric.B Wrote: I've got 3 things left to do. Then I'm play testing 1.16.2 for release! Smile

and starting on 1900

and starting on 1900

I do all the time actually, on hard... Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(10-30-2014, 04:22 PM)Eric.B Wrote:

and starting on 1900

Pics please?Wink
(10-30-2014, 04:23 PM)Rad Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 04:22 PM)Eric.B Wrote:

and starting on 1900

Pics please?Wink

Next time I play a serious game, I'll try to remember to do an aar.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
-Factories automatically idle when when their host countries go to war. The exception is factories in your HQ country.
-You can no longer assign or adjust production in factories outside your HQ country during war.
-Updated video setting changer program (was causing crashes because it was lacking new features)

Uploading to Steam right now, 30-60 minutes of testing in Steam. Assuming no major bugs, 1.16.2 will be ready in an hour! Smile
1.16.2 has been launched. Enjoy.

Think I'll take the night off, I'm pooped.
Here's what I took care of this morning and last night (taking this evening off)
-Table of Contents page for magazine
-Fixed division by zero crash in contracting sales book
-Fixed contracts that require less than 1 unit per month
-Fixed Vertical Line spacing issue for mono fonts in Linux

I started working on sound in Linux, hopefully we'll get it done by Monday evening. Smile
+Fixed civilian fleet contracting engine size bug.

I've pushed a hotfix patch to steam. This patch fixes some of the bigger issues with contracting. However due to the timing, Magazines are currently disabled in this build. Sorry.
Here's what I did today:
-Linux Build now has Sound/Music!
-Editor's Message in magazine
-Some Magazine advertisements.

I start a bunch of magazine stuff tomorrow morning when I wake up. My todo list looks awesome! biggrin Hopefully implementation isn't hard.
(11-04-2014, 01:38 AM)Eric.B Wrote: I start a bunch of magazine stuff tomorrow morning when I wake up. My todo list looks awesome!

Awesome like great, or Awesome like huge?