Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity 1.17 Progress
Ack! I went to bed at 4am, like I normally do. And then I drooled all over my face! (That means I had a good night sleep!) Woke up an hour and a half later than I normally do! Sad

As such 1.17 release was a little bit late, but I got it out at 10:30, 30 minutes later than I said I would.

See the steam announcement for details.
Enjoy! biggrin
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
hey eric
badass game

been looking for a game like this since i played car tycoon

just started playing 1.17 test version on steam

found an issue

the slider on the engine size does not slide properly across like the others do

also any chance of undo project option in the R&D

because several times i designed chassis and the engine wouldn't fit or i pick wrong car

also londons wage in 1980 start is 107 instead of 700
(03-04-2015, 06:52 PM)halem111 Wrote: hey eric
badass game

been looking for a game like this since i played car tycoon

just started playing 1.17 test version on steam

found an issue

Hello Halem,

This is the wrong thread for this infomation, it should have been posted in the 1.18 progress thread: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2530 or in it's own thread in the bugs forum. This thread is for versions 1.16-1.17 Smile

Quote:the slider on the engine size does not slide properly across like the others do
Assuming we're talking about 1.17.5, adjusting bore/stroke will change the engine width/length and adjusting width/length will change the maximum/minimum bore and stroke. I'm currently in the middle of rewriting this for 1.18.

Quote:also any chance of undo project option in the R&D
It is a planned feature for 1.18, I will probably start working on it next week.

Quote:because several times i designed chassis and the engine wouldn't fit or i pick wrong car
The new GUI should help quite a bit in preventing this problem.

Quote:also londons wage in 1980 start is 107 instead of 700
Great Catch!!! I've added it to my list of things I need to fix on the world map, thanks! Smile

Glad you enjoy the game! With a little time it'll get even better!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski