Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Doc" Help System
Thinking about learning the game. I've spent quite a few hours and a ton of companies trying to figure the damn thing out and I still don't feel like I've got a strong handle on what is the most efficient way of playing the game.

For the easy setting only, would it be possible to have an AI give suggestions to the player on how they can run their company better?

As in, have an icon you can click in your office that brings up a list of moves the AI would make in the same position. Not the super accurate stuff but things like "increase production", "decrease cost", "improve model rating" so on and so forth.
Watch me play Gear City!

Root Negative Gaming on YouTube
The major problem with this is that there is no "efficient" way to run the company. Even the AI companies do things differently from each other. It all depends on what you're trying to do and how you're trying to do it.

So in short, AI Advice on how to manage the company is not going to happen.

What will happen is advice when designing a car. Other than that I've got no way to predict what you're trying to do.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski