Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City name on mouse pop-up in map
A small suggestion that would be great for people like me with craptacular eyes. Could you add the city name to the mouse pop-up that shows models on sale and factory lines in use when you hover over a city in the world map? Probably not such an issue for most people but for me its difficult to shift my eyes from little red dots in the middle of the screen to the top of the screen to check name and then back again.
The pop ups are kinda full aren't they? You know you can have the city info window open while you click around the cities yes? That's what I normally do.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I thought there was plenty of empty space, that's why I suggested it.

Having the city info window open doesn't really help me. It still puts the city name nowhere near the mouse pointer and I have to click on the city the have it show the city name which isn't really helpful when I'm just trying to locate a city.