Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.14.8 Engine summary window not working as intended.
In the current build, when you open the Summary window in the engine designer and hit "Apply" it changes the values for "Bore" and "Stroke". No matter what values you enter in, when you hit "Apply" it will change them.

I've tried this with a few new games in both 1900 and 1930 and it's happened every time.
Is this because the Bore and Stroke is calculated from the physical size of the engine? So if you change the size via the console, the bore/stroke is adjusted to match?
Watch me play Gear City!

Root Negative Gaming on YouTube
I'm basing my statement off how it used to work. Hitting apply used to set all the sliders to the same value of the numbers and the numbers didn't change at all. This made sense and it how it still works for all other components and vehicles.
Now, when you hit apply, it actually changes the numbers you've entered. It's definitely not what is supposed to do.
I believe this issue was fixed in 1.14.9? Can you confirm to me that you no longer have this issue frankschtaldt? Thanks Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Was actually about to post about how it's still doing it in 1.15.
It seems different somehow though. Almost like the sliders and the numbers aren't linked at all. Lat time I was trying to use it the summary screen was telling me my stroke was set to 94 but the slider was pushed all the way up.