Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Imaginary Motors
So I'm going to have a crack at a playthrough.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-...e4C6pn257g

There is the playlist, I'll post the link to each episode as I release it.

I'd love to hear your tips/hints if you see something I could do better. Really enjoying this game so far.

In the first episode, I design my first components and then my first car. I get it onto the market and actually manage to turn a profit as well!
Watch me play Gear City!

Root Negative Gaming on YouTube
Episode 2 is now live! I add another two models to our model line up and Imaginary Motors expands into Europe!

http://youtu.be/GeD8rBIclQ4?list=PL-7ICW...e4C6pn257g
Watch me play Gear City!

Watched the first video, you can actually find the total cost of the vehicle in the reports including all corporate overhead. Wink

I'll have to check out episode 2 tomorrow.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(07-15-2014, 08:58 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Watched the first video, you can actually find the total cost of the vehicle in the reports including all corporate overhead. Wink

O_O

Looks like I have a new mission for tonight!
Watch me play Gear City!

Episode 3 is now up on Youtube!

Also, I'm going to endeavour to release one episode a day. So subscribe to my youtube channel or check back here daily (5pm GMT +9.5) for updates!
Watch me play Gear City!

Episode 4 is up on YouTube

Starting to get a handle on things. I put some more vehicles into design and generally keep tweaking things.
Watch me play Gear City!

Episode 5 will go live tonight. If you have any suggestions or comments on my game, be sure to let me know Smile Still very much in the learning phase!
Watch me play Gear City!

Episode 5 is up
Watch me play Gear City!

You should link these to your steam account thus putting them on in the "videos" on gearcity's steam page.

It would probably increase your viewership.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Didn't even know you could do that! Wink I've added them on now!

Also, seeing as an update is coming and I'll be stopping this playthrough when it hits, I've uploaded all the episodes I've got so far.

Imaginary Motors Playlist

I've got up to episode 15 so far. I'm planning to do a couple more this week. Made some very questionable decisions in some of these past episodes. If people have tips on ways I could do things better, please post or leave me a comment biggrin
Watch me play Gear City!