Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save file: cash location
Where in the save file do I find the amount of cash i have?
I have a game I've really been enjoying but the bug that caused me to loose $50odd million in a turn to nothing has screwed me.
I just want to fix the amount of money I have so I can keep playing this game and I've heard other people mention changing their money in the save but I can't find it.
You need an sqlite editor, I use sqlitestudio.

Location is CompanyList table, column is funds_onhand and funds_banked.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thanks! I'll have a go at it tonight =)
This is probably going to sound really stupid.... but I can't work out how to save my changes. I'm trying to give my current game a heap of extra cash so I can play around with the new factory running costs but I can't seem to save my changes.
If you're using sqlstudio you just change the values in the cell then click away from the cell. I normally hit refresh a few times to make sure it changed...

Then you load the save game.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Hmmm, pretty sure that what I did. Will try again later.
Most of these programs have a button or menu choice in some form or shape called "write (to db)". Just press that and it should be fine.