Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RESOLVED]Unable to Continue Game (components.xml)
When I played in a tycoon mode, I wasn't able to continue the game after I selected city and name a company.

Reason: components.xml* was heavily modified (I fixes misspelling by myself in components' description) to make game better.

*originally components.xml file had misspelling in description.
Also, Asia Man Series actually not set in China and Japan, but Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand instead.

Attached Files
.xml   Components.xml (Size: 131.38 KB / Downloads: 437)
What does the log file say?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Eric, I didn't use the log file, this bug occurred when I modified the components.xml (to fix spelling mistake in parts' description and improves a description, attached file), not by a log file.
Ohm do you mean the game crashes using this file, or you just fixed spelling errors in the file?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
The game didn't crash when I used that file, but it wasn't able to start a new game, and I fixes spelling error in the file with Notepad++.
Ok, you will need to send me the log file then. The log file will tell me why you can't start a new game.
Here is my Log File

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 126.58 KB / Downloads: 441)
Any place you have a single ' it needs to be '' (two single ' ) this is why it does not allow you to make a new game with the file.