Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French traduction / Traduction Français
Awesome! I just gave it a test run and it works.

If you would like to throw it up on Steam Forums I am sure there are many who would love to use it:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/285110/discussions/13/

I will sticky it if you do.

I did notice you are missing valvetrain translations which makes it impossible to design engines.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Ok, I put on steam.
I have translate all English.xml v1.17 file , there is the drivetrain section in the English file ?

Can you rename 'le francais' to 'français' only in forum Wink
Hi, I have add french translation for the v1.17.8 on forum
Hi, I am going to test the translation with the new system but I have a crash after clic on 'end turn'.
before in the log file I saw the bad translation whose crash game but now I don't see.

can explain me ?
thank you

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 48.18 KB / Downloads: 364)
The UTF-8 encoding for the French Did You Know file was malformed. I have fixed it. It is attached to this post. Download and save it to the media/Scripts/ folder.

The file will also be included in the v1.24 RC1 update.

Attached Files
.xml   dyk_French.xml (Size: 3.58 KB / Downloads: 445)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
thank you , everything is ok